Learning how to write with brevity (short-form), how to write long-form, how to use gesticulation. Looking for ways to streamline producing written content.
Questions to Be Answered by Post
- What is an outline
- Why should I use one
- How do I make one
What Needs to Be Mentioned
- Essential tips. Must do when creating an outline
- Provide an example of an outline
- Outlines are not barriers. They are a tool to structure your writing.
- Define the purpose of the essay
- Define the audience of your essay
- Write your thesis statement (consequential thesis statement)
- Brainstorm all of the ideas you want to include in your essay
- Group related ideas
- Label your ideas with headings and sub-headings
- Write a draft of your outline
- Write an intro and conclusion. Purposely last.